A sense of urgency enters the neighborhood after a major hail storm. It can be nerve-wracking, but it shouldn't be.
- Take your time. Most insurance companies allow 6-12 months following the damage to report your claim.
- Make sure you actually have hail damage before filing your claim. Filing a claim will probably make your rates go up—even if there is no damage. (Hail Hero offers an objective inspection.)
- Once you're sure you have hail damage, ask your insurance company to send out an adjuster for an inspection.
- Find a trustworthy, reliable roofing contractor to repair your roof.
- Learn how to make sense of roof repair estimates.
If you want to skip the hassle entirely, Hail Hero is at your service. Learn more about our hail restoration concierge service.